Help for children with special educational needs

Many children will need some help with learning or behaviour while they are at school.  Needing some extra help is not something to worry about as teachers and teaching assistants are always there for the children.  In addition, Mrs Welbourne is the Special Needs Co-ordinator ('SENCO').  She is there to help teachers find out what your child's needs are and make sure they are met.  She is also available to speak to any parent who is concerned about their child.  She can advise on how to help at home and how to find the right help for children.  This will be in confidence.


Sometimes parents decide they would like their childrento be seen by another professional:



To view our SEN related policies, please look under the policies section on this website.


Click here to view Bristol City Council SEND offer